If you feel like you’ve been seeing more crystals lately, you’re not alone. Crystals are in the midst of a huge wave of popularity at the moment, with no signs of slowing down. While there isn’t any one specific reason people are opening up to the healing power of gemstones, there are plenty of factors that contribute to it.
1. THEY ARE GREAT MINDFULNESS TOOLS
Lets face it, in this modern world of smartphones and social media, it is hard to remain truly grounded and ‘connected’ to one’s self. The constant digital connection actually leads to emotional and spiritual fatigue. As people step back from their glowing screens and try more mindful living, crystals have proven to be wonderful additions to meditation and wellness practice.
During meditation, having a crystal nearby helps you attract the specific energy you want to cultivate during that session. Each stone is believed to have its own divine properties, making them great tools towards your current goals, whatever they may be. For example, if you keep a rose quartz, the stone of love, in your purse or water bottle, it will remind you to keep an open heart and compassionate attitude. No matter the stone, or crystal infused water bottle, you choose, it’s a great way to gently bring yourself back to center throughout your day and in moments of overwhelm.
2. PEOPLE ARE CRAVING A MORE SPIRITUAL CONNECTION
We are living in uncertain times. With so many constant distractions, many are feeling the need for a deeper spiritual connection to help make sense of it all. During anxious or troubling times, crystals are a wonderful reminder that the vibrations we put out are the vibrations we attract. It is wise to consciously choose positivity.
For centuries, people have used crystals for healing and wisdom. Recently, it seems we have begun to pay respect to our ancient ancestors by doing the same. Carrying crystals provides a way to open ourselves up to more spiritual learning’s and begin to explore which beliefs most resonate with us. They can be a great into diving deeper into the healing arts.
3. THEY ARE FREAKING BEAUTIFUL
Crystals are nature’s very own bling-bling. Even only objectively speaking, they are just plain gorgeous. Be honest, it’s hard not to smile when you look at them. Like us humans, each crystals pattern and aesthetic is individual and unique in its own special way. The design qualities of crystals offer a natural touch while still fitting in with modern decor. Who wouldn’t want something so lovely in their home, on their jewelry, or even incorporated into their clothing choices?
STEP UP YOUR CRYSTAL GAME
Our culture’s current obsession with crystals is a sign that we’re eager to raise our vibrations and bring a little more joy into our lives. If you’re looking to incorporate more crystals into your life, but aren’t sure where to start, here are some crystal infused water bottles to get you started:
- The Amethyst Rite Bottle - Amethyst is the stone of balance, patience, and protection. It harnesses the power of creativity, spirituality, and passion, while helping to develop intuition and awareness.
- The Clear Quartz Rite Bottle - Clear Quartz is known as "The Master Healer," a powerful healing stone for any condition. It provides clarity of mind, leading to improved memory and increased inspiration and creativity.
- The Rose Quartz Rite Bottle - Rose Quartz is the stone of unconditional love. It harnesses the power of compassion, love, peace, tenderness, and emotional healing, while creating harmony and reducing stress and tension.
- The Black Obsidian Rite Bottle - Black Obsidian is the stone of protection and pure potential. It harnesses the power of confidence and strength, helping you to reach your full potential.
Which bottle calls to you? Follow your intuition and Choose Your Rite.